10 Sep 2020
Projects & Social Media Co-ordinator at Inside Job Productions – Job Description
Are you an experienced and motivated project administrator? Do you know what it takes to create attention-grabbing content for social media? Do you want to be part of an organisation whose mission is to create positive change through film?
Natalie our current Production Coordinator is leaving for university, so we are looking for a dependable, self-motivated and organised individual to join our Dalston based core team.
Who we are:
Since its launch in 2006, Inside Job Productions (IJP) has established itself as one of the UK’s leading independent film production companies operating as a social enterprise. Working with a team of freelance creatives we produce film and digital content for some of the world’s largest corporations and some of the smallest charities. Recent clients include Johnson & Johnson, NFU Mutual, NHS England, British Lung Foundation, Refugee Council and Thrive LDN.
As a social enterprise, we have also consistently prioritised our social impact. We have worked extensively with people who have experienced disadvantage or discrimination, including the delivery of a production trainee scheme for women within the criminal justice sector and latterly for young people living with mental health problems. We have also run multiple workshops using film and digital media as a creative way of providing marginalised communities with a new voice, as well as useful and transferable skills.
We have recently been awarded a grant from the Ministry of Justice to support a two-year programme of work within London prisons to develop film content which will address the multiple mental health problems experienced by many people in custody.
Production/Project Management (c.70%)
• Set up and management of film productions from commission through to final delivery.
• Client liaison.
• Sourcing and booking crew, equipment, travel and accommodation, locations/studio spaces.
• Writing and disseminating production paperwork including call sheets, risk assessments, production agreements etc.
• Keeping track of budgets and finances (credit card reconciliation, petty cash).
• Providing support to the finance manager (Processing invoices for, credit card reconciliation, petty cash).
• Staff administration duties (annual leave, sickness absence etc).
• Updating and maintaining company subscriptions and databases
• Transcription of film rushes
• Responding to phone and email queries.
• Attending quarterly board meetings, taking and writing up minutes.
• General office management
Social Media Management / Digital Marketing (c.30%)
• Creating engaging content for IJP’s social media channels (Twitter, Instagram)
• Writing content for and updating the IJP Website.
• Creation of engaging marketing materials.
Who you are:
• You have previous experience and can demonstrate the ability to take on the responsibilities listed above.
• Highly organised and comfortable working across numerous projects at one given time.
• Excellent communication and writing skills with a keen eye for detail, grammar and punctuation.
• Strong understanding of social media channels.
• Hands on experience in content management.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
Whist we welcome applicants who have previous experience of working in a film or TV environment this is not an essential requirement for this role. What we are looking for is an excellent, all round project manager / administrator who is willing to learn and take on new responsibilities.
Some of the benefits of working for us:
• Holiday entitlement – 20 days per year (pro rata of full time allowance of 25 days + 8 bank holidays).
• Training allowance to support your own professional development.
• Flexible working.
• A role where no two working days are the same.
• Making a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
This is a part time position offered 3 days a week.
Salary: £28,000 pro rata £16,800
Location: Inside Job Productions, 18-22 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London, E8 3DL
Deadline for applications: Friday 25th September @ 5pm
Interviews: Virtual interviews will be carried out during w/c 28th September 2020.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter (maximum one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org
IJP is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.