17 Apr 2023
Inside Job Productions is an award-winning film production company. We produce films and digital content for a wide-range of clients including some of the UK’s largest companies and the UK’s smallest charities, spanning the film genres of documentary, animation, and drama.
Clients include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, NHS, Ministry Of Justice, SENSE, Samaritans and more. You can see some of our films on our website here.
We run a number of exciting social impact projects which help people with mental health, employment and training, including:
- The Media House – women in prison received BTEC accredited media training and film production
- Savvy Chavvy – a unique social networking site for travellers and gypsies to keep in touch. Users were offered film and video training.
- Mental Health Media Production Unit – cased in ISIS Prison, the MHMPU worked with over 100 people in the criminal justice system, producing over 20 films, reaching 7000 prisoners.
- Production Trainee Scheme – this engaging programme is for people with mental health issues. The trainee joins us for a 6-month contract paid at the London Living Wage and develop their skills during their time with us. We are currently working with Rethink Mental Illness to launch, develop and grow their new TikTok channel.
At this exciting time in our growth, we are looking to appoint new volunteer directors to guide and shape the strategy, keep the organisation accountable to aims, monitor and evaluate activity, and drive forward the mission.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from people with a passion for or experience within the mental health sector and criminal justice system, as well as those who are committed to the social impact agenda. It goes without saying that you’ll believe in the power of film to change lives, and be keen to work with a social enterprise who believe business can be done differently without ever compromising on quality.
We are a collaborative and dedicated small team who believe passionately in the work that we do. The new directors will be pivotal to helping us develop a more strategic business-like approach to future growth so that we can make a difference.
What you’ll do
- Attend quarterly board meetings at our offices in Hackney/online
- Review papers and strategy documents
- Review financials
- Further develop the strategic vision
To apply please send a short cover letter outlining your interest, experience and motivation to
CEO, Inside Job Productions